Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Global Warming myth

A friend named chris asked my stance on global warming......

Let's say I believe the global warming myth, the government is the wrong group to fix it. Check it out everywhere the President goes he rides in a motorcade of 12 armoured suburban that get like 2 gallons to the mile so if he tells me to go green I am going to say suck it. I think the oil companies are actually leading the movement. Most people don't care about the environment, however they do care about there wallets. The oil companies jacking fuel up to $5.00 a gallon will inspire way more alternative fuel vehicle purchases than any figure head. Al gore travels preaching impending doom dude travels 5 days a week on a private jet think he could save the ozone by staying home and shutting up. I think we need a curve in the way we do energy but it wont come from a government and no one thing will fix it. Frankly the Iraq war is about oil because no oil no country and until oil is more expensive than gold I don't see the wars ending because we need the oil and need to keep those who threaten it at bay. Maybe by 2016 oil wont be an issue but according to some nuts we will all be dead by then anyhow...

No comments: